Friday, September 4, 2009

My Christmas 6x6 Convention Swap


I got the idea for the Christmas tree from Jamie Thorton. You take 2 scallop circle punch outs and cut them off so that you have a piece with 6 scallops, 5 scallops, 4 scallops and 3 scallops, then place the small star punch on top. (which reminds me, I have your punch still Georgia!) I sponged the edges of these pieces with white craft ink. Also, it's easier to adhere them all together if you make your tree stem long enough to glue all the pieces on it! For the bottom, I took whisper white and tore the piece in half and sponged the edges with bashful blue ink. If you can't tell, the background is Rich Razzleberry which I absolutely love and the large Scallop Circle is Melon Mambo. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment